Wednesday, January 8, 2020
Sunday, December 15, 2019
Ajira WhatsApp Groups, Magroup Ya Vyuo WhatsApp, WhatsApp Group Links Magroul WhatsApp Tanzania, Join WhatsApp Tanzania Groups, Ajiraleo WhatsApp Groups, UDSM WhatsApp Groups, UDOM WhatsApp Groups, Tanzania WhatsApp Groups | Magroup Vyuo WhatsApp Links | Ajira WhatsApp Groups
Here are the list of WhatsApp groups for people who need to get various alerts from Tanzania Universities especially about Universities Applications, HESLB Loan Applications, News From TCU,
Announcement from Universities, Students Selections, Jobs, Scholarships, Interview tips, Internshipsand so many So you can click links below to join with our WhatsApp group to be update daily. !!!!
Friday, October 25, 2019
Majina Waliopata Mkopo Awamu Ya Pili 2019/20 | Batch 2 HESLB Loan Beneficiaries, Loan Allocation Status Batch Two, Batch 2 Loan Allocation Status | HESLB Login Here | Majina Batch Two, Mkopo Awamu Ya Pili
Mission: To provide loans and grants to needy and eligible Tanzanian Students for Higher and Tertiary Education.
Vision: To be a reliable and sustainable revolving fund in financing eligible Tanzanian Students for Higher and Tertiary Education.
The core values which will guide HESLB in achieving its objectives are:
Accountability: We are accountable for our own results, encourage ownership by taking initiatives and doing the right things for our organization. We feel obliged to make things better, to pursue excellence, and to do things in ways that further the goals of our organization. We will be answerable for our actions and the actions of our teams.
Commitment and Integrity: We are passionate and intensely focused on serving our clients (the higher education students) with high level of Integrity to enable them achieve their dreams. We do what we promise we are going to do. As individuals and as an organization, we are dedicated to serve our clients and stakeholders. We value all of our customers and stakeholders with high degree of Integrity.
Read Also:- Join Here Tanzania Universities WhatsApp Groups
Teamwork: We are committed to common goals based on open and honest communication and collaboration to one another while showing concern and support for each other and most importantly, our clients. We believe the best results stem from integrating a mix of talents, skills and experiences.
Equity: We value inclusiveness, fairness, transparency and justice that we want to see persist, and because of our main existence, we place a particular focus on reflecting the need of the disadvantaged, low-income communities most impacted by our work.
Delivery: We strive to individualize the client experience, provide high quality services that meet the expectations and requirements of our clients and suppliers. We seeks to add value to our clients’ career through tailored higher education financial support.
Lease Agreement For UDOM Students
The University of Dodoma was formally established in March 2007 following the signing of the Charter by the President of the United Republic of Tanzania. The first academic programmes commenced in September 2007.
The University has been designed on a seven campus college mode each of which is semi-autonomous. In its structure, the seven colleges are:
- College of Education
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences
- College of Informatics and Virtual Education
- College of Natural and Mathematical Sciences
- College of Health Sciences
- College of Earth Sciences
- College of Business Studies and Law
The Association of African Higher Educaton Financing Agencies (AAHEFA), is an apex body of Higher Education Financing Agencies with Headquarters in Dar es Salaam. AAHEFA is an umbrella body of Higher Education Financing Institutions that deal with issuance of loans, bursaries/grants and scholarships to Higher Education students as well as recovery/ collection of the loaned out funds in their respective countries to establish National sustainable revolving funds.
AAHEFA was established to enable a collaborative relationship among Africa’s higher education financing agencies by providing a focal forum for sharing of information and experiences on common financing challenges and ultimately increase student access to higher education. Current AAHEFA membership is comprised of Tanzania, Kenya, Rwanda, Ghana, Zambia, Uganda, South Africa, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi and Namibia with more countries set to join the association as countries continue to establish Semi-Autonomous Government Agencies to manage financing of student loans, a key thrust for AAHEFA. AAHEFA wishes to recruit a suitable candidate to fill the position of the Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
The Position Reporting to the Governing Council, the CEO will be responsible for the overall management of AAHEFA Secretariat, as provided for under the constitution. The CEO will also be Secretary to the Executive Governing Council and the Governing Council of the Association.
Main Purpose of the Job
To provide strategic direction and ensure AAHEFA’S mandate is realized. The responsibilities include but not limited to the oversight development and implementation of AAHEFA strategic plan; work programmes and operational budget of the Association; Coordinate the Association’s operations; relationship management with all stakeholders, Development Partners and strategic partnerships. The Chief Executive Officer is further responsible for effective resource mobilisation through specific country technical advisory on matters higher education financing.
The Association of African Higher Education Financing Agencies (AAHEFA) wishes to recruit a suitable candidate to fill the position of the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). Click HERE for details.
Thursday, October 24, 2019
Tanzania Universities WhatsApp Groups, Magroup Vyuo WhatsApp Tanzania UDSM WhatsApp Groups, UDOM WhatsApp Groups, Magroup Ya WhatsApp Vyuo TanzaniaHere are the list of WhatsApp groups for people who need to get various alerts from Tanzania Universities especially about Universities Applications, HESLB Loan Applications, News From TCU, Announcement from Universities, Students Selections, Jobs, Scholarships, Interview tips, Internships and so many So you can click links below to join with our WhatsApp group to be update daily. !!!
This is the list of all Tanzania Universities WhatsApp Group please kindly click link of you University to join with:-
- ALL TANZANIA UNIVERSITIES TELEGRAM GROUP
- UNIVERSITY OF DAR ES SALAAM (UDSM) WHATSAPP GROUP
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TRANSPORT (NIT) WHATSAPP GROUP
- UNIVERSITY OF DODOMA (UDOM) WHATSAPP GROUP
- SOKOINE UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE (SUA) WHATSAPP GROUP
- ST . AUGUSTINE UNIVERSITY OF TANZANIA (SAUT) WHATSAPP GROUP
- TANZANIA INSTITUTE OF ACCOUNTANCY (TIA) WHATSAPP GROUP
- MBEYA UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY (MUST) WHATSAPP GROUP
- UNIVERSITY OF MZUMBE (MU) WHATSAPP GROUP
- ARDHI UNIVERSITY WHATSAPP GROUP
- TUMAINI UNIVERSITY WHATSAPP GROUP
NOTE: Other Universities WhatsApp group links will be here soon keep refreshing the page amd don't forget to share this link with your friends
- IFM UNIVERSITY WHATSAPP GROUP
- MAKUMIRA UNIVERSITY WHATSAPP GROUP
- DUCE UNIVERSITY WHATSAPP GROUP
- IRINGA UNIVERSITY WHATSAPP GROUP
- MUSLIM UNIVERSITY OF MOROGORO WHATSAPP GROUP
- MUHIMBILI UNIVERSITY WHATSAPP GROUP
- CBE UNIVERSITY WHATSAPP GROUP
- DIT UNIVERSITY WHATSAPP GROUP
- MWALIMU NYERERE MEMORIAL ACADEMY (MNMA) WHATSAPP GROUP
Jobs Precision Air Tanzania, Ajira Mpya Precision Air, New Job Vacancies Tanzania, Nafasi Za Kazi Precision Air Tanzania, air tanzania careers air tanzania jobs 2019 precision air salary aviation jobs in tanzania 2018 precision air booking dar to mwanza cabin crew jobs in tanzania 2019 air ticketing salary in tanzania precision air destinations
In order to keep our services at a higher level and meet our customers’ maximum satisfaction, we wish to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill in this challenging positions below:
POSITION: SALES MANAGER NORTHERN & LAKE ZONE
REPORTS TO: COUNTRY SALES MANAGER
DUTY STATION: ARUSHA
To sell Precision Air products and network to achieve the set sales targets within the area of sale in the assigned territory.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop, execute and drive the passenger sales and Marketing plan guaranteeing exposure of Precision Air’s product facilitating delivery of the company’s sales targets and business objectives.
- Build and maintain sales team and network to ensure sustenance of profitable sales revenues and market share for Precision Air.
- Anticipate and ensure timely reaction to developing market trends in order to maximize on opportunities that arise and minimize adverse impact on company sales.
- Monitor competitor activities, evaluate recommended competitive pricing level to deliver expected yield, margin and revenue targets.
- To be the principal administrator for Precision Air in the assigned territory and safeguard PW’s interests.
- Provide input and participate in the identification and progress of new business opportunities for revenue growth (through special prorate/interline agreements/partnerships etc).
- Participate in PW’s passenger revenue budget process.
- Assess and propose appropriate incentive scheme to TA, Tour Operators, Corporate travel, and government so as to enhance productivity, efficiency and maximization of revenue.
- Develop and monitor expenditure budget vs. actual expenditure and control costs.
- Achieve and exceed agreed market share, passenger and revenue target
- Visible revenue/ passenger number growth
- Incentive schemes for TA, TO, Govt. and Corporate travel
- Effective control of expenditure budget
- High efficiency standards through quality of customer relationship
- Motivated, knowledgeable and “switched” on professional sales Team
- Timely performance appraisals
- Well-kept and managed customer profile records understood by all team members
- Visibility and good impression of the company’s brand
- High level of integrity
- Customer focused and good PR
- Decisive and confident
- Result oriented
- Good negotiator and articulate communicator
- Revenue and cost conscious
- Good team building skills
- University Graduate with at least 3 years’ experience in sales and marketing.
- Excellent computer data analysis, reports and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical visionary skills.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of airline business processes is an added advantage.
- Valid Tanzanian driving license.
POSITION: RESERVATION & TICKETING SALES AGENT
REPORTS TO: SALES MANAGER NORTHERN & LAKE ZONE
DUTY STATION: ARUSHA
ROLE PURPOSE: To provide efficient and effective customer focused Passenger Ticket Sales & Reservation
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Make ticket reservations, confirmations, reconfirmations and seat selection for clients on PW flights in compliance with the carrier policies, procedures and customer expectations.
- To give fare quotes to all PW clients including group quotations and bookings.
- To ensure daily sales reports and sales dispatches are submitted in accordance to company procedures
- Give clients flight details and information.
- Handle and issue E- tickets on behalf of the company and accordance to company procedures.
- Handle flight disruptions, advising clients, reissue and revalidate electronic tickets
- Handle telephone & email enquiries as regards travel information.
- Make outbound calls to promote PW products as directed by Management.
- To protect and enhance revenue collection to meet carrier’s expectations and customer expectations
- Handle parcels sales according to company policy.
- Compile and develop an accurate database of walk-in customers’ details
- Taking reasonable care of own safety and security and the safety of others who may be affected by your acts or omission while undertaking your duties/ tasks,
- Cooperating with the Company to enable it comply with the relevant regulatory provisions and standards,
- Using, in the correct manner, all protective equipment and procedures provided by the company,
- Operating only that equipment on which they have been trained and qualified to operate
- Reporting to the company, without delay, any defects in procedures or equipment that they are aware of that might compromise safety.
- Taking all reasonable and practical measures,this may include the submission of safety reports, to prevent injury or fatality to themselves or other persons and damage to or loss of aircraft.
- Avoiding intentionally interfering with anything provided by the Company in the interest of safety
- Reporting any conflicts between safety and the operational goals of the Company
- Any other duties as may be assigned by your supervisor
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Meets the set passenger ticket sales targets
- 100% accuracy in fare quotation and collection of monies
- Telephone answered within 3 rings
- Call back all missed calls
- Respond to emails within 20 minutes
- Nil complaints about customer care
- University Degree in Social Sciences or Business
- IATA/UFTAA Foundation/consultants diploma and added advantage
- Certification in relevant computer application
- Experience in delivering service in demanding consumer environment
- Fluency in appropriate foreign languages, an added advantage
- Closing Date:
- Not later than 06th November 2019
Mode of Application:
If you feel you meet the above requirements, please send your application and CV to the address below. Only short‐listed applicants will be contacted.
Director of Human Resources and Administration
Precision Air Services Plc
Mail Box 70770
Dar es Salaam