Best government secondary schools Tanzania
LIST OF BEST/SPECIAL GOVERNMENT SCHOOLS IN TANZANIA
- TABORA BOYS' SECONDARY SCHOOL. This a special goverment school with registration number S.0155 for advanced level, found in Tabora region. This school take only both student of O-level and Advanced Level. In Advanced level has only three combination only PCB, HGL and PCM. There different great people in Tanzania studied in this school like Mwalimu Julius Nyerere, Samuel Sitta, Mwakyembe and so many.
- ILBORU SECONDARY SCHOOL. It located in Arusha region in Tanzania Ilboru High School is a unique learning community that values and demonstrates respect for the individual and the educational experience at every level. Gifted and dedicated students, caring and supportive teachers work together to create a place that continually exemplifies what is possible in public education. We are nurturing extremely capable, creative, and ethical leaders who are positively changing the world. The future will continue to see Ilboru in the forefront of secondary school education, preparing leaders for the technological and scientific age of tomorrow. Thus we will be able to fulfill our responsibilities to serve our communities to the best of our abilities. At Ilboru we believe in the brotherhood, self determination and academic excellency.
- MZUMBE SECONDARY SCHOOL. It is the one among a greatest school in Tanzania located in Morogoro region. This school has both level Advanced and Ordinary level. It perform great in the national examinations.
- KILAKALA SECONDARY SCHOOL . This school located in kilakala district in Morogoro region it is about 5 kilometres from Msavu bus terminal to kilakala secondary school. This is girls school. It was started in 1957 by Roman Catholic sisters of Mary knoll from USA. It was known as Marian college. In 1970; the school was nationalized and the name changed to Kilakala secondary school with Registration number S.045. The school has 518 students on its role. It is run by Tanzania Government under Ministry of Education and Vocational Training (MoEVT).
- KIBAHA SECONDARY SCHOOL. This school is popular like "BOYS OR BERLIN in Tabora). This is another special school in Tanzania with registration number S.0119, that take only boys student located in kibaha district in Pwani Region. It started about 1964. Academically only talented students are selected to join Kibaha Secondary School from tbeir academic performance in form four.
- TABORA GIRLS SECONDARY SCHOOL. Tabora Girls Secondary School (Popularly as WARSAW in Tabora ) is one the oldest school with great history in Tanzania. It located in Tabora Municipal near Ng'ambo. The school has produced best qualified professionals in the fields of Law, Medicine, Engineering, and Teaching and even in politics. Among the leaders attending a school that includes the former first lady of the IV Phase Government and a Chairman of the Global Equity for All (EOTF), Hon Mama Anna Mkapa, Hon Dr. Getrude Mongela (Former MP and President of the Pan African Parliament). Hon Mongela was Secretary General of the very historical (Beijing Conference, 1995) Fourth World Conference on Women: Action for Equality, Development and Peace was the name given for a conference convened by the United Nations during 4–15 September 1995 in Beijing, China.
- KISIMIRI SECONDARY SCHOOL. Kisimiri secondary school is a fully registered government school and it is a Co-education school teaching science and arts subjects. It offers two combinations which are HKL (History, Kiswahili and English Language) and PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Advanced Mathematics) for form five and six. The school consists of both day and boarding scholars; all of them have one study cycle from morning up to afternoon. All A-Level students are boarding Scholars.