TOP 5 DEVELOPED CITY IN TANZANIA
- DAR ES SALAAM. This is largest city surrounded by Pwani region in Tanzania that has large number of people than any region it has population of 4.3 million people approximately. This city is potential in bussiness activities due to the population availability that is source of market for manufactured goods. Zaramo tribe are origin habitants of this city of Dar es salaam
- MWANZA. Mwanza This is a second large city in after Dar es salaam found at north western Tanzania in the southern eastern shores of Lake Victoria that borders the country’s East African neighbours Uganda to the north west, and Kenya to the north east. It approximately to have 900000 people. This region settled mostly by sukuma tribe
- ARUSHA. Arusha is a third large city after Mwanza in Tanzania that is located at the base of volcanic Mt. Meru and close to the Serengeti National Park, the Ngorongoro Conservation Area, Lake Manyara National Park, Olduvai Gorge, Tarangire National Park, Mount Kilimanjaro, and Arusha National Park on Mount Meru. It approximately to have 341,136 population.
- ZANZIBAR . Zanzibar is a semi-autonomous archipelago off the coast of Tanzania consisting of Zanzibar Island itself is approximately 90km long and 40km wide witb Area 2,461 square kilometres (950 square miles).Major language Kiswahili, English. This region settle mostly by Muslims. It approximately to have 1.3 million population.
- DODOMA. Dodoma is a another largest city in Tanzania and it is a capital city of Tanzania that found in central of Tanzania. Tribes like Pogoro and Warangi are found there. It has districts like Mpwapwa, kongwa, Dodoma Municipal, Chemba, Chamwino and Bahi. It approximately to have population about 44,928,923 .