List Of 65 Names Called For Interview At Public Recruitment On 3rd September 2018
PPRESIDENT OFFICEReleased on 24 August, 2018
CALL FOR INTERVIEW AT PUBLIC RECRUITMENT SERVICESThe secretary of Secretariat for Employment in Public requirement Service on behalf of the Ministry of Land, Housing and Housing Development is pleased to inform applicants in that Ministry to attend for interview is scheduled to be held on 3 September, 2018 and eventually provide job centers for applicants who will be pass for interview.
Applicants called on the interview should consider the following instructions: -
- Every interviewee should have an identity card for identification.
- Acceptable IDs include: settlement ID, Voter ID, Work ID, Citizenship ID or Passport of transport.
- Interviewees are required to arrive with the Original Certificate of IV, VI, certificate,Diploma, Degree, masters and Continued to rely on the Applicant's qualifications.
- Respondents will miss the actual Certificate and instead submit the "Testimonials", "Provisional Results", "Statement of Results", documenting of Form IV and VI results (FORM IV AND FORM VI RESULTS SLIPS), NOT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Every member will pay for food, transportation and accommodation.
- Remembered what dates and place they were planning to make an Interview.
- For those outside Tanzania to ensure that their Certificates have been certified and approved by the relevant authorities (TCU and NECTA)
- Applicants whose names were not visible in this advertisement should realize that they did not meet the criteria.