ARU: List of students Selected Ardhi University 2018/2019 First & Second Roind
The Vision of ARU is:
"To be recognised as a center of excellence in seeking knowledge and disceminating it to a wide spectrum of beneficiaries at national, regional and global levels".
The Mission of ARU is:
To provide intergrated teaching, research and public services that are geared towards achieving sustainable social-economic development of Tanzania and the World at large.
In order for ARU to achieve its Vision and accomplish its vision it will subscribe to the following values:
- Academic excellence and integrity ensured in line with the international benchmarks in teaching, research and service to the public, and ensure that the same is well recognized and forms an important part of the academic and organizational life of the institution.
- Academic freedom by upholding the spirit of free and critical thought and enquiry, through the tolerance of a diversity of beliefs and understanding as well as fostering open exchange of ideas and knowledge amongst the staff and/or students.
- Internationalization through participation in the regional and global world of scholarship, by being receptive and responsive to issues within the international environment as well as the enrolment of an increasing size of the international student body.
- Professional and ethical standards by upholding the highest professional standards and ethical behavior, and through openness, honesty, tolerance and respect for the individual in all disciplines.
- Social responsibility by promoting an awareness of, and providing leadership in responding to the issues and problems facing society with a view to ultimately solving and alleviating them.
- Students Centered and Holistic, Teaching and Learning by creating a holistic teaching and learning environment which is student centered and providing them with social, cultural and recreational opportunities that will facilitate the full realization of their potential for academic and personal growth; Internationalization through participation in the regional and global world of scholarship by being receptive and responsive to issues within the international environment as well as the enrolment of an increasing size of the international student body.
- Developmental responsibility by ensuring that most of the research conducted has an immediate or long-term impact.
Equity and social justice by ensuring equal opportunity and non-discrimination on the basis of personal, ethnic, religious, gender or other social characteristics.
- Productivity, innovation and entrepreneurship to be emphasized in all activities of the institution and to be underpinned by a dedication to quality, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Student de-paternalisation by treating all ARU students as adults who are fully responsible for their behavior to the society.
Strategic planning culture by inculcating it at all levels in the university.
- Research relevance by ensuring that research addresses relevant national or societal problems.
- Institutional autonomy and entrepreneurship characterized by self-governing structures guided by the University Council and greater independence, innovation and entrepreneurship in action and while being responsive to societal and development needs or prescribed by the relevant legal instruments.
- Public accountability by ensuring transparent decision-making and open review as well as the full participation of stakeholders in the development of the institution and major policy shifts.
List of Selected Applicantsfor 2018/2019 Academic Year (NOTE : Applicants are Required to Confirm to Secure their Admission)
KUPAKUA MAJINA YOTE BONYEZA HAPA CHINI (ROUND ONE ONLY)