TANZANIA INSTITUTE OF ACCOUNTANCY
The following applicants have been selected to join various programmes offered by Tanzania Institute of Accountancy for the Academic year 2018/2019.
Selected candidates should report to their respective campuses on 29th OCTOBER 2018.
- Joining instruction and admission letters can be downloaded through our website www.tia.ac.tz
- The Institute has limited accommodation facilities for students. Those who wish to stay at the Institute’s Hostels should apply in advance to their respective campuses before commencement of an academic year.
- Applicants with status “PENDING FOR SELECTION’’ are advised to communicate with the institute through mobile numbers 062577774 OR O677777746 OR 0764777746. Applicants with ‘‘Prior admission status’’ in their accounts are advised to clear their prior admission status through filling TCU prior admission clearance form. Unsuccessful applicants for the second round are advised to re-apply for third round applications by choosing other programmetia.ac.tz/…uploads/2018/09/BMPR-DSM-1.pdfs in which they are qualified as per our entry requirements communicated in TCU guidebook.
- Candidates with multiple admissions and have not yet confirmed are advised to continue with confirmation.
- Third round applications will start on 24th and end on 26th September 2018.