TRANSPORT SERVICE INVITATION FOR TENDER
TENDER NO PA/041/2018-2019/NC/05
For TRANSPORT SERVICE
INVITATION FOR TENDER
1. This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice summary in PPRA Journal ( Tanzania Procurement Journal Vol.XI No.20 dated 15th May 2018 ).
2. The Government of Tanzania has set aside funds for the operation of the University of Dodoma during the financial year 2018/2019. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payment under the contract for the Provision for Transport Service.
3. The University of Dodoma now invites sealed Tenders from eligible Tanzanian Service Providers for Transport Service for the entire University as follows:
1. EXTERNAL ROUTES
2. INTERNAL ROUTES
4. Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering procedures specified in the Public Procurement (Regulations, 2013 – Government Notice No. 446 and is open to selected Tenderers as defined in the Regulations.
5. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Documents at the office of the Secretary of the Tender Board, Central Administration
building, The University of Dodoma, Box 259, office no 081, 2nd floor Dodoma from
9:00 hours to 16:00 hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public holidays.
6. A complete set of Tendering Documents in English may be purchased by interested
Tenderers on the submission of a written application to the address given under
paragraph 7 below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Tanzania Shillings
50,000.00. Payment should either be by Cash, Banker’s Draft, or Banker’s Cheque,
payable to CRDB BANK, UDOM-RECCURENT ACCOUNT, and NO. 01J1083343300.
7. All bids must be accompanied by a bid securing declaration in the format provided in the bidding documents.
8. All bids in one original plus two copies properly filled in, and enclosed in plain wax sealed envelopes must be delivered to the following address before or at 10:30 am on 10/12/2018.
The University of Dodoma Tender Board
P.O Box 259, Dodoma
9. Bids will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of Bidders’
representatives who choose to attend in the opening ceremony in the Senate hall,
Ground Floor, Central Administration Building at the University of Dodoma.
10. Late Tenders, portion of Tenders, electronic Tenders, Tenders not received, and not opened and not read out in public at the Tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted
for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
The University of Dodoma
P.O Box 259, Dodoma