BASASA Release Punishment To Diamond Platinum And Rayvany
The functions of the BASATA
According to Act No. 23 of 1984, in which the Council was formed, the functions of the Council include:
- Raising and promoting Artwork development
- Application of various aspects of art Providing consultancy and professional assistance to organizations or persons engaging in arts activities.
- Coordinating the activities of art performed by individuals or institutions.
- Providing and enhancing training programs for stakeholders.
- Development artistic production activities.
- Encourage art development through exhibitions, tournaments, concerts, workshops and seminars.
- Establishing, collecting and maintaining tortues, including those relating to individuals, organizations, institutions, materials and structures related to art
- Register all artists those who engage in art activities