REPORTS TO: HEAD OF INTERNAL AUDITOR
DUTY STATION: DAR ES SALAAM
ROLE PURPOSE STATEMENT
To provide independent, objective assurance and consulting services designed to add value and improve Airline’s operations. This is through helpings the Airline to accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of governance, risk management and control processes
Planning and executing assigned assurance and consulting audit engagements on successfully.Identifies and communicates issues raised, offering recommended solutions relevant to business and risk.Monitor the timely implementation of the management actions in the audit reports.Supervises internal auditors assigned to engagements providing guidance and overall review of deliverables.Ensures audit conclusions are based on a complete understanding of the process, circumstances, and riskDevelops audit programs and testing procedures relevant to risk and test objectives.Obtains and reviews evidence ensuring audit conclusions are well-documentedCompile the audit working papers to authenticate the audit observationsEnsures adherence at all times to all applicable department and professional standardsCommunicates assigned tasks to engagement team in a manner that is clear and concise ensuring high quality, accurate,and efficient results.Organizes personal effort along with those of the InternalAuditors to be risk-based, productive, and efficient at all timesEnsures adequate focus on personal professional growth relevant to taking on more challenging assignments, in line with standard audit career progression – proactively seeks relevant Education and training opportunities.Performs other duties as assigned.
TECHNICAL SKILLS & ABILITIES
Good reference that can demonstrate highest degree of integrity.Must have good working knowledge of computerized accounting systems, preferably Sun Systems. Must be computer literate in using Microsoft Office programs.Be self-driven and capable of working with minimal supervision.Strong planning and organizational skills to prioritize and meet commitments.Should have good communication and quantitative skills.Ability to maintain effective working relationships with all levels of staff.Demonstrate a positive, can-do attitude.
Certificate of Secondary Education – Form IV/ VIBachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or other business-related degree. A Graduate Degree in Accounting or Finance would be an added advantage.A recognized professional qualification such as CPA or ACCA is required. Having CIA is an added advantage.A minimum of at least 3years audit experience.
Closing Date: Not later than 28th April 2019
POSITION: FLIGHT DISPATCH OFFICERS – ( 3 POSTS )
REPORTS TO: FLIGHT DISPATCH SUPERVISOR
DUTY STATION: DAR ES SALAAM.
ROLE PURPOSE STATEMENT:
To ensure flight dispatch duties are carried out efficiently in conformity with safety standards of the
• Collect the latest meteorological data from the concerned agencies. Thoroughly analyze the possible effects of the weather on the route to be flown in the light of the reports and its forecasts for the destination and alternate aerodromes; recent weather reports and forecasts for the route and areas adjacent to it; and current weather maps.
• Collect the latest available data on standard instrument departures, en-route facilities, navigation aids, aerodrome facilities, ATC and communication procedures, NOTAM,AIP,AIC ,runway conditions, search and rescue facilities and other information and regulations likely to affect the flight and brief the flight crew as required
Prepare an operational flight plan consistent with standard instrument departures, ATC regulations and the regulations of all the States to be over flown for the consideration of the pilot-in-command.
• In consultation with the Flight Operations Manager initiate to delay or cancel the flight or otherwise decide on a possible route or alternative routes which may be flown safely and in accordance with company procedures and standards, taking into account likely weather conditions at the destination and alternate aerodromes; en-route weather; and the maximum fuel load possible.
• Provide the meteorological briefing to the flight crew.
• Brief crew on the route analysis and the Pre computed flight plan bringing to their notice the factors that have influenced the choice of route.
• Furnish the pilot-in-command with all latest available information on the route to be flown
• Receive and retain full written details of all the Dangerous Goods to be loaded on the aircraft and their locations if authorized
• Be aware of the contents of the Dangerous Goods to be carried if authorized
• Be aware of the action to be taken in the event of emergencies involving dangerous Goods.
• If an in-flight emergency occurs and the situation permits, information on dangerous good carried is passed to the appropriate Air Traffic Services unit.
• If there is an aircraft incident or accident,information on dangerous goods carried is passed to the State where the incident or accident occurred.
• If there is a dangerous goods incident or accident a report is made to the appropriate Authority within 72 hours of incident/ accident or discovery unless exceptional circumstances prevent such reporting within the time stipulated.
• Have all documents, namely, the flight plan, fuel docket, plus any other related documents, signed by the pilot-in-command as indication of responsibility for the safety and security of the flight.
• Prepare and file the ATC flight plan and ensure that changes in ATS flight plan prior to departure are coordinated with the relevant regulatory authority before transmission to the aircraft.
• Undertake any other functions deemed necessary for the safe operation of the flight. Maintain an updated technical library at the Dispatch office
• Preparations and dissemination of pre-flight aeronautical information essential for the safety, regularity and efficiency of air navigation
• Other duties enlisted in the Company’s General Operation Manual
Knowledge, Skills Experience
• University Graduate in Science or Business field or Diploma in Airline Operations
• Valid Flight Operation License issued by Authority
• Must have worked in flight Dispatch/Operations Control for at least 2 years.
• Ability to respond quickly to changes
• Computer literate
• Must be proficiency in English Language
• Team Player
• Stress tolerant
• High level of analytical skills
Closing Date: Not later than 27th April 2019
Mode of Application:
If you feel you meet the above requirements please send your application and CV to the address below. Only short‐listed applicants will be contacted.
Director of Human Resources and Administration
Precision Air Services Plc
Mail Box 70770
Dar es Salaam