Difference between Non-Hosted and Hosted Google AdSense
- Google AdSense Hosted
- Non-Hosted Google AdSense
Google AdSense Hosted
- Registration is arguably easier because it only goes through 1 review process.
- It can only be used on the Blogspot and Youtube platforms.
- Ad Codes that can only be installed are the same as the above,
- It can be two Blogspot accounts.
- Cannot be paired in the TLD / Top Level Domain buy TLD first
Non-Hosted Google AdSense
- The registration is more complicated because it goes through two very detailed review processes.
- It can be used / registered that has a custom domain TLD such as .net .com .org and others. "For sure, you must undermine the pockets of each year to rent / buy TLD.
- If it is concluded Hosted only for Blogspot and Youtube, Non hosted can be in all TLDs
- But registering AdSense is not as easy as turning your palm, if you are interested please read the TOS / Google Policy.
This is the difference between non-hosted and hosted Google AdSense. Hopefully, thank you and thank you.