Job of Graphics Designer at Elite Digital Printing
JOB TITLES:Graphics Designer
Elite Digital Printing is a trusted name in the printing industry with over 10 year of experience. We are looking for an experience designer who has worked in a printing press environment before.
- Meeting clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job;
- Working with clients, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing
- Graphic Design Skills, Layout Skills, Creative Services, Customer Focus, Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Desktop Publishing Tools, Acute Vision,
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts;
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time;
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients or account managers;
- Working with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design (CAD) and videos.
- Experience: Minimum 3-5 years in marketing company/creative agency/printing industry/
- Computer: Mac OS Platform
- Programs: CS6 Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Acrobat, (AutoCad & Sketch up is advantage)
- Should have his/her portfolio and CV available for interview.
- Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers.
- Language: English & Swahili
- Others: Should be self-disciplined, self-motivated, innovative and creative.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CVs to : email@example.com
Click To Get Your Curriculum Vitae