List Of Jobs Careers Trending For Employment
The msesetz.com platform, apart from connecting job seekers to opportunities, has provided with intelligence on the trend and the growth of the job market in Tanzania. We have been able to learn a lot from the data collected last year. We believe this is important information for job seekers and employers that will determine how the job market will look like in 2019. Here are the positions and industries that had the most number of job posting in 2019.
- Engineers. It was also interesting to see a high demand of almost 500 positions advertised on the platform, looking for engineers in the fields of Electrical, Electromechanical, Civil, Chemical Processing, IT and others. Most of these positions came from companies in the Construction, Manufacturing, Energy and Mining. For engineers, there was an emphasis on organizational skills; the ability to understand to organize one’s work to prevent mishap and achieve effectiveness.
- Nurses & Doctors. There were 400 jobs posted on the platform looking for healthcare practitioners and specialists. Most of these jobs came from the following industries: Healthcare, NGO’s, Construction, Manufacturing, etc.
- Accountants. There were 500 Accountant jobs posted on the site from employers of the following sectors: NGO’s, Retail, FMCG’s, Energy, Banking, Hospitality and Insurance. It wasn’t just the CFO positions, but also entry-level roles like those of Cashiers. One key skill that was sought after was critical thinking; the ability to process critical information in order to make informed decisions while thinking outside traditional boxes and working creatively.
- Administrative Roles. There was also a high demand for administrative roles such as those of Admin Managers, HR Managers and Personal Assistants. There were more than 400 jobs posted by employers from NGO’s and Construction companies. Punctuality was one skill that was demanded from these positions. Apart from that, it has also been observed that HR professionals with legal backgrounds have been in demand among most employers.
- Sales, Marketing & Business Development. With companies trying to achieve their bottom line, Sales, Marketing and Business Development roles were sought after by many companies in the fields of Manufacturing, Consultancy, Insurance, Telecoms, Finance, Energy, Construction and Entertainment. More than 300 jobs were offered at very competitive benefits to candidates that among other things were able to demonstrate strong teamwork and interpersonal skills. With digitalization, there has also been a growing need for Marketers with experience related to social media management, content creation, online ads placement and other digital skills.