The 5 things you can do to make you sleep better
- Get a breakfast in half an hour or an hour after waking, especially if you feel tired.
- It is important to eat something to relieve the blood and sugar circulation.
- Water in the body takes about 60 natural so it is better to drink two liters of water every day. Fruit juice is also good but not tea or coffee.
- Don't sleep with your phone next or turn on the phone to be the first thing you do in the morning.
- You do not have to sleep directly, you can read a book or think about how your day was.