- The tallest building in the world is called Burj Khalifa located in Dubai with a height of 828 meters, 169 floors.
- The second is called Shanghai Tower located in Shanghai (China) with a height of 632 meters, 128 floors.
- The third is called Makkah Royal Clock Tower in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) with a height of 601 meters, 120 floors.
- The fourth is called Ping An Finance Center located in Shenzhen (China) with a height of 599.1 meters, 115 floors.
- The fifth is called Lotte World Tower in Seoul (South Korea) with a height of 554.5 meters, floors 123.
COUNTRIES WITH TALLEST BUILDINGS
- China has the largest buildings in the world, with a total of 49 buildings in the top 100 world, Shenzhen City is leading to many buildings (8 buildings) over 19 cities in China which include 49 tall buildings in the world.
- The second country has many tall buildings in the world are Arab Emirates (United Arab Emirates), has a total of 21 buildings in the world.
- The third country with many high-rise buildings in the world is the United States, with a total of 15 buildings in the world.
Other countries with the tallest buildings The world is Taiwan (2), Vietnam (1), Malaysia (3), Kuwait (1), Russia (3), Thailand (1) and Australia (1).
Major use of these buildings is for Office, Hotel and People's Housing.
Africa has no one building that is top 100, I don't know where we live?
NB: Engineers will help us clarify, there are other buildings that are longest but have few Floors and vice versa, for example: Ping An Finance Center is longer than Lotte World Tower but consists of its floors than Lotte World Tower.