QuickBiz Consultants is one of the leading solutions based firm in Tanzania and Africa at large. We provide service based solutions of matters of concern within our societies. We offer a wide range of services in human resources, legal consultancy and protection, events management and outdoor business to customer and business-to-business consultancies. Our company is seeking an experienced Business Development Officer to join our team.
We are looking for a highly motivated, innovative, business development professional to join our team. The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of building relationships in ICT, Digital Solutions, Sales and Marketing, Accounting and Auditing, Events management and Legal works with a proven track record.
S/He is responsible for developing new business opportunities through smart lobbying, tenders and managing relationships with clients, project managers, designers, brokers, and government agencies.
- Identify and develop relationships with private, government agencies and industry professionals to generate new business opportunities.
- Be on top of every upcoming or relevant advertised tenders on all media.
- Create and expand QuickBiz’s footprint and build positive top of mind awareness.
- Attend industry events and other meetings to stay abreast of market conditions, competition, and establish relationships with existing clients and prospects.
- Provide ongoing progress updates on new business development activities and other key indicators to the management team.
- Coordinate and assist in the proposal process with QuickBiz’s marketing and project
- Be responsible for aggressive development of new clients and growing existing business.
- Proactive develop new business avenue.
- Devise and monitor business plans to ensure substantial sales.
- Develops strategic solution that meets the unique needs of each client.
- Analyze current and past financial data, such as sales reports, and provide strategies to cut costs and increase revenue.
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
- Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients.
- Prepare the company budget and continually track expenses, as well as make sure we’re on track to hit revenue targets.
- Provide training and mentoring to members of the business development team.
- Develop and deliver pitches for potential investors.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- B2B Experience
- Business Development experience (prefer 1-3 years) in the ICT, Digital Solutions, Sales and Marketing, Accounting and Auditing, Events management and Legal industry with a successful track record of building relationships.
- Proven ability to establish profitable relationships with decision makers at companies and organizations.
- Outstanding presentation and relationship building skills.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Kiswahili
- Must be result oriented /sell / secure orders from existing and prospective customers
This is Commission Based position, so please take note on that.
Application Deadline 14th June 2019
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions
APPLY ONLINE HERE.