Online Auction Management Stsrem
An online auction is a service in which auction users or participants sell or bid for products or services via the Internet. Virtual auctions facilitate online activities between buyers and sellers in different locations or geographical areas, online auctions include business to business (B2B), business to consumer (B2C), and consumer to consumer (C2C) auctions.
Thus, Online Auction Management System is the system that control on supervise sell or bid of products or services online via internet, An online auction project that holds online auctions of various products on a website and serves sellers and bidders accordingly.
The system is designed to allow users to set up their products for auctions and bidders to register and bid for various products available for bidding, Online Auction or the auction system project consists of the following parts:-
Include seller and bidder as follow below:-
- Bidder Login: Here the buyer or the product bidder can see a list of products up for bidding and place his/her bid on the product.
- Seller Login: This is the seller module where the seller posts a product up for auctions and also creation of an auction when registration is completed in the system.
Including the following
- Administrator Login: This module is for the administrator who may view all auction items, update, delete any auction item details, Upload auction item pictures (automatic thumbnail creation), bank details
- Report generation: Admin gets a report whenever wanted stating various products up for bidding and various users registered on the website.
- Message notification: Auction winners and losers get a message notification whether they won or lost the bid, also the seller should be notified whether the product is sold or not
View More details Here