5 New Job Vacancies at Tanzania Postal Bank (TPB Bank PLC), Sales Executives | Deadline: 11th July, 2019
TPB Bank PLC is a Bank that provides competitive financial services to our customers and creates value for our stakeholders through innovative products.
TPB Bank PLC is a Bank, whose vision is “to be the leading bank in Tanzania in the provision of affordable, accessible and convenient financial services”. As part of effective organizational development and management of its human capital in an effective way, TPB BANK PLC commits itself towards attaining, retaining and developing the highly capable and qualified workforce for TPB BANK PLC betterment and the Nation at large.
Job Title: SALES EXECUTIVES - 5 POSITIONS
TPB Bank PLC seeks to appoint dedicated, self-motivated and highly organized Sales Executives (5 positions) to join the Marketing and Business Development team for one year. The work stations are YWCA, Temeke, Ubungo, Mkwepu and Metropolitan branches.
REPORTING LINE: Branch Manager/Assistant Branch Manager
LOCATION: YWCA, Temeke, Ubungo, Mkwepu, Metropolitan
WORK SCHEDULE: As per TPB Bank PLC Staff regulations
SALARY: Commensurate to the Job Advertised
- Selling of the Bank's products and services
- Selling of new accounts, be able to meet monthly targets on new accounts and deposits set by TPB.
- Deposit mobilization and bank’s products as might be assigned by the bank from time to time
- Recruitment of POS/TPB POPOTE Agents
- Recruitment of VICOBA , VSLA, and informal groups members
- Identify prospective business personnel for Agency Banking
- Provision of Agency Banking,
- Comply with bank’s policies, standards, and regulations
- Perform all assigned duties with high integrity and to the best of his/her ability for the best interest of the bank.
- Prepare/make daily, weekly and monthly sales reports
- Assist customers in fulfilling Know Your Customer
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Education: Ordinary Diploma in Banking, Economics, Commerce, Business Administration, Finance or Accounting from any recognized University.
- Experience: Field attachment/ working experience from a financial organization will be an added advantage.
Skills / Attributes:
The position will attract a competitive salary package. Applicants are invited to submit their resume (indicating the position title in the subject heading of application letter
and in email) to: email@example.com Applications via other methods will not be considered. Applicants need to submit only the Curriculum Vitae (CV) and the letter of applications stating the job advertised and the location. Other credentials will have to be submitted during the interview for authentic check and other administrative measures and should not in any way be attached during application.
TPB Bank PLC has a strong commitment to environmental, health and safety management. Late applications will not be considered. Short listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following: security clearance; a competency assessment; physical capability assessment and reference checking.
AVOID SCAMS: NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward.
Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM. If you are requested to make a payment for any reason, please use the Whistle blower policy of the Bank, or call 0222162940 to report the scam. You also don’t need to know one in TPB BANK PLC to be employed. TPB BANK PLC is merit based institution and to achieve this vision, it always goes for the best.
Please forward your applications before 11thJuly, 2019