PSI TANZANIA, AJIRA MPYA PSI, NAFASI ZA KAZI PSI, AJIRA MPYA TANZANIA, KAZI PSI, VIWANGO VYA MSHAHARA TANZANIA
Job Opportunity At PSI Tanzania
Support strategic planning and technical oversight of assigned Reproductive program areas, including the development of logical frameworks, annual research and M&E plan, quality assurance guidelines, advocacy strategy, social and behaviour communication change (SBCC) strategies, and corresponding financial and programmatic reporting. Support relevant external partner relationships at the national level.
Indicators of good performance of the job
- Expenditure as per approved budget
- Activities completed as per annual work plan/donor deliverables
- Representation at appropriate technical working groups
- Responsible for developing, implementing, and monitoring of logical frameworks, annual workplans, and budgets.
- Facilitate strategic planning and provision of technical inputs to field teams and other supporting departments responsible for executing annual workplans.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of annual M&E, soical marketing, and Research plans.
- Participate in the development of qualitative and quantitative study designs and questionnaires related to assigned program area activities
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with donor contractual obligations for reporting and overall award management.,
- Monitor program expenditures and be accountable for expenditures and commitments in line with approved donor budgets.
- Ensure sub award management and compliance, including development of terms of reference and monitoring of technical performance of sub recipients.
- Maintain working knowledge of scientific advancements and programmatic best practices in PSI platforms, international agencies, and within the Tanzanian health community
- Support implementation of the PR and advocacy
- plan for assigned Reproductive health Family Planning area
- Represent PSI Tanzania at relevant meetings and technical working groups
- Through presentations and/or technical updates, share technical knowledge in appropriate forums such as technical working groups, conferences; professional associations and within the PSI Programs Team and across PSI departments
- Participate in identifying opportunities for new interventions and support development of proposals
- Master’s degree in Public Health, Business Administration or Marketing or related field.
- Passion for sexual and reproductive health and rights.
- Experience working in partnership with government structures and authorities.
- Strong understanding of data and translating data to action.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize multiple tasks based on deadlines.
- Willingness and ability to work independently and on a team in a cooperative, analytical, and problemsolving capacity.
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili.
- 5 years relevant work experience, health- related preferred.
Application for the position must include:
Cover letter illustrating your suitability for the position against the listed requirements.
Detailed curriculum vitae showing contact address, email, and day – time mobile phone number (s) and three (3) referees, ONE being your last employer.
Application will be considered valid, if sent/received before 1700hrs, Tuesday, 24th September, 2019. Please note that only short- listed applicants meeting the above requirements will be contacted. Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org in MS Word or PDF file. Indicate the name of position on the subject line of your email.