Jobs Precision Air Tanzania, Ajira Mpya Precision Air, New Job Vacancies Tanzania, Nafasi Za Kazi Precision Air Tanzania, air tanzania careers air tanzania jobs 2019 precision air salary aviation jobs in tanzania 2018 precision air booking dar to mwanza cabin crew jobs in tanzania 2019 air ticketing salary in tanzania precision air destinations
In order to keep our services at a higher level and meet our customers’ maximum satisfaction, we wish to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill in this challenging positions below:
POSITION: SALES MANAGER NORTHERN & LAKE ZONE
REPORTS TO: COUNTRY SALES MANAGER
DUTY STATION: ARUSHA
To sell Precision Air products and network to achieve the set sales targets within the area of sale in the assigned territory.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop, execute and drive the passenger sales and Marketing plan guaranteeing exposure of Precision Air’s product facilitating delivery of the company’s sales targets and business objectives.
- Build and maintain sales team and network to ensure sustenance of profitable sales revenues and market share for Precision Air.
- Anticipate and ensure timely reaction to developing market trends in order to maximize on opportunities that arise and minimize adverse impact on company sales.
- Monitor competitor activities, evaluate recommended competitive pricing level to deliver expected yield, margin and revenue targets.
- To be the principal administrator for Precision Air in the assigned territory and safeguard PW’s interests.
- Provide input and participate in the identification and progress of new business opportunities for revenue growth (through special prorate/interline agreements/partnerships etc).
- Participate in PW’s passenger revenue budget process.
- Assess and propose appropriate incentive scheme to TA, Tour Operators, Corporate travel, and government so as to enhance productivity, efficiency and maximization of revenue.
- Develop and monitor expenditure budget vs. actual expenditure and control costs.
- Achieve and exceed agreed market share, passenger and revenue target
- Visible revenue/ passenger number growth
- Incentive schemes for TA, TO, Govt. and Corporate travel
- Effective control of expenditure budget
- High efficiency standards through quality of customer relationship
- Motivated, knowledgeable and “switched” on professional sales Team
- Timely performance appraisals
- Well-kept and managed customer profile records understood by all team members
- Visibility and good impression of the company’s brand
- High level of integrity
- Customer focused and good PR
- Decisive and confident
- Result oriented
- Good negotiator and articulate communicator
- Revenue and cost conscious
- Good team building skills
- University Graduate with at least 3 years’ experience in sales and marketing.
- Excellent computer data analysis, reports and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical visionary skills.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of airline business processes is an added advantage.
- Valid Tanzanian driving license.
POSITION: RESERVATION & TICKETING SALES AGENT
REPORTS TO: SALES MANAGER NORTHERN & LAKE ZONE
DUTY STATION: ARUSHA
ROLE PURPOSE: To provide efficient and effective customer focused Passenger Ticket Sales & Reservation
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Make ticket reservations, confirmations, reconfirmations and seat selection for clients on PW flights in compliance with the carrier policies, procedures and customer expectations.
- To give fare quotes to all PW clients including group quotations and bookings.
- To ensure daily sales reports and sales dispatches are submitted in accordance to company procedures
- Give clients flight details and information.
- Handle and issue E- tickets on behalf of the company and accordance to company procedures.
- Handle flight disruptions, advising clients, reissue and revalidate electronic tickets
- Handle telephone & email enquiries as regards travel information.
- Make outbound calls to promote PW products as directed by Management.
- To protect and enhance revenue collection to meet carrier’s expectations and customer expectations
- Handle parcels sales according to company policy.
- Compile and develop an accurate database of walk-in customers’ details
- Taking reasonable care of own safety and security and the safety of others who may be affected by your acts or omission while undertaking your duties/ tasks,
- Cooperating with the Company to enable it comply with the relevant regulatory provisions and standards,
- Using, in the correct manner, all protective equipment and procedures provided by the company,
- Operating only that equipment on which they have been trained and qualified to operate
- Reporting to the company, without delay, any defects in procedures or equipment that they are aware of that might compromise safety.
- Taking all reasonable and practical measures,this may include the submission of safety reports, to prevent injury or fatality to themselves or other persons and damage to or loss of aircraft.
- Avoiding intentionally interfering with anything provided by the Company in the interest of safety
- Reporting any conflicts between safety and the operational goals of the Company
- Any other duties as may be assigned by your supervisor
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Meets the set passenger ticket sales targets
- 100% accuracy in fare quotation and collection of monies
- Telephone answered within 3 rings
- Call back all missed calls
- Respond to emails within 20 minutes
- Nil complaints about customer care
- University Degree in Social Sciences or Business
- IATA/UFTAA Foundation/consultants diploma and added advantage
- Certification in relevant computer application
- Experience in delivering service in demanding consumer environment
- Fluency in appropriate foreign languages, an added advantage
- Closing Date:
- Not later than 06th November 2019
Mode of Application:
If you feel you meet the above requirements, please send your application and CV to the address below. Only short‐listed applicants will be contacted.
Director of Human Resources and Administration
Precision Air Services Plc
Mail Box 70770
Dar es Salaam