|Tanzania-Zambia Railway Authority (TAZARA)|
tazara railways, fare chart tazara train first class, organizational structure of tazara, ratiba ya treni tazara tazara engineering workshop dar es salaam tanzania tazara job vacancy tazara timetable 2019, tanzania railway map
Some positions have fallen vacant and applications are invited from suitably qualified Tanzanians as follows.
Job Title: Internal Auditor 3 Posts
Department :Internal Audit
Locations: Head office (1 Position)
Tanzania Region (2 Positions)
Reporting to the Senior Internal Auditor at Head Officeand Tanzania Regional Office, respectively, depending on the location, the successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out internal audit and investigations into accounting systems, property and asset records in order to help the Authority accomplish its objectives by bringing systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes.
The following constitute the main duties of the Internal Auditor:
- Examining accounting systems and procedures through physical checks and reconciliation of books of accounts to detect any frauds and determine adequacy of procedures and systems in practice
- Preparing and executing audit programs in order to verify physical records of assets/property to ensure that up-to-date registers are maintained following new acquisitions of property and disposals
- Recommending appropriate measures to improve and strengthen operations, reconcile various books of accounts and source documents such as Ledgers, Cash Books, Trial Balance Sheets, Bank Reconciliation Statements, Creditors/debtors accounts, payment vouchers, receipts
- Compiling monthly adhoc and annual audit reports on the operations of the Authority.
- Form IV/Form VI certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance
- CPA or ACCA would be an added advantage
- Registered member of the relevant professional body
- Three years of working experience in Audit or Accounting and Finance
- Aged 45 years or below
Mode of application
Interested candidates should write to the address below justifying how they qualify and enclosing an updated curriculum vitae, copies of the relevant certificates, three references and daytime contact details, by 16th November 2019. Female candidates are encouraged to apply. We regret to advise that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The Human Resources Manager
TAZARA Head Office
Corner Mandela/Nyerere Roads
P.0 Box 2834
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania