5 Job ASSISTANT LECTURES Kampala International University 2019Kampala International University has maintained the third campus, the KIU Dar es Salaam Constituent College, in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. It offers diploma, undergraduate, and postgraduateprograms. It is a private multi-campus university in Uganda.
Why at Kampala International University? While studying at this university, candidates can get the opportunity to connect and network with students from all over the world. It provides high quality, research-driven education that transforms students into employable citizens.
JOB TITLE: Assistant Lecturers
Closing on: Oct 31, 2019
Job Category: Medicine and Surgery
Job Type: Full Time
Assistant Lecturers required in the following disciplines:
- Human Anatomy – 1 Position
- Human Physiology – 1 Position
- Biochemistry – 1 Position
- Microbiology & Parasitology – 1 Position
- Pathology – 1 Position
Requirements and Qualifications
Applicants should be holders of:
- Master’s degree in the relevant discipline as listed above with minimum GPA of 4.0
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following:-
- Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Microbiology and Pathology with minimum GPA of 3.5
- Citizens of all nationalities are encouraged to apply but Tanzanian citizens will be given priority.
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae having reliable contacts; postal address/postal code, email and telephone numbers.
- Applicants must attach certified copies of their certificates and transcripts.
- Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted:
- Form IV and form VI results slips
- Testimonials and all partial transcripts Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
- Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by the National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE).
- Certificates from foreign universities should be verified by the TCU.
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement.
- Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate a legal action.
- Deadline for application is 31st October, 2019
- A signed application letter should be written in English and addressed to:
- Director Human Resources
P.O. Box 9790
Gongo la Mboto, Dar es salaam, Tanzania.
- Applications may be hand delivered to the University or submitted as electronic application to email@example.com
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed of the date for interview