6 Job Opportunities At Serene Microfinance Limited, Nafasi Za Kazi Serene Microfinance Limited, Ajira Serene Microfinance LimitedCompany Description Serene Microfinance Limited has been a growing and expanding company since its establishment in providing financial solutions to many individuals and corporates. Serene Microfinance Ltd exceptionally stands as good example due to the unique contribution in reaching many categories of customers in Tanzania with micro-loans whose operations are in many parts of Dar es Salaam City, the nearby regions and all over Tanzania regions. In an effort to stream line operations, Serene Microfinance Ltd seeks to recruit qualified Assistant Accountant to work in Finance Department and ensuring smooth operation of financial activities of the Microfinance and Sales Agents to be involved in increasing the sales of products and bringing profits to the Company.
Job title: Assistant Accountant (1 Position)
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data as well as preparing reports
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Documents all financial transactions
- Handling of Sales team commission computation and payments as well as maintenance of the required records.
- Handling statutory deductions and tax payments while observing the stipulated deadline dates of submission. This includes the following taxes, Income tax, VAT, PAYE,Withholding tax.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Performs audit work in accordance with the approved audit manual and professional standards and carries out the procedures outlined in the internal audit plan
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Performing any other duties he/she may be assigned by supervisor
Required Skills and Experiences
- Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Results, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management, General Mathematical Skills.
- General Qualifications
- Holders of Bachelor Degree or Advanced Diploma in Accounting, Finance or any other related field with at least two years’ experience in a similar position
Job title: Sales Agents (5 positions)
Job Description and Qualification
- We are looking for a very competent Sales Agents to join our team in selling and promoting Serene Microfinance Products. He/ She must be very professional and experienced Personnel in
- Marketing with at least Bachelor Degree/ Ordinary Diploma in any business related field. Payments for sales Agents: Commission based Payment
How to Apply?
Please manually apply for this job using the details below:
- Kindly submit your application along with Academic Certificates (Photocopies) and detailed CV containing names of three (3) referees with their contacts to the address below in one PDF File not later than 13th October, 2019. All late applications will not be processed.
All applications should be sent by email and addressed to:
The Human Resource and Administration Manager,Serene Microfinance Ltd, P.O. Box 33813,The Copy Cat Building, 3rd Floor,New Bagamoyo Road-Victoria-Dar es SalaamEmail; email@example.com
Note: only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.