8 Job Opportunities At MAJINJAH LOGISTICS LIMITEDMAJINJAH LOGISTICS LIMITED through its newly water bottling factory “Tukuyu spring water*’ located about five kilometers from Tukuyu Town, Rungwe District is seeking to recruit staff for various management and operation positions in October 2019.
Suitable candidate for the positions mentioned below are required to submit their detailed resumes cvs by e-mail without attaching copies of certificates to the address provided below;
Potential candidates will be invited to provide additional details including copies of certificates for further scrutiny.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews during which they will be required to provide more information on their experience and professionalism.
Candidates for management positions will be University graduates with relevant years of experience in beverage/ water bottling industry.
Check all available jobs vacancies below:
POSITION TITLE: SALES AND MARKETING OFFICER
- Will be in - charge of marketing, promotions, sales and communication by developing strategies in sales and marketing of the products while ensuring high quality products and company.
- Holder of at least first degree in marketing or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in marketing and/ sales or both two of which must be at senior level beverage or food industry
- Will be responsible for production, labeling, capping and packing of all water brands to be produced in compliance with approved standards while ensuring smooth running of the company.
- Holder at least first degree in Nutrition or Chemistry or Mechanical/ production Engineering or industrial engineering.
- At least 5 years experience in bottling production two of which must be at senior level.
POSITION TITLE: TECHNICAL SERVICE MANAGER
Will be responsible for the management, maintenance and serving of all machinery and water infrastructure.
Will ensure optimum performance of all machinery in the industry.
- Holder of at least in a first degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
- At least 5 years experience in maintanaince of electrical or mechanical machinery or both of which must be at senior level.
POSITION TITLE: FINANCE ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGER
- Will be responsible for financial,Human resources and Administrative functions that proactively contribute to business development and advising management on the prudent approaches to managing finance/ human resources and planning to support long term sustainability of the busness. must be a registered candidate .
- Holder degree of Finance or Accounts and CPA(T)
- At least 5 years of experience in Finance functions and two of which must be senior level.
POSITION TITLE: MARKETING OFFICER
- Responsible for assessing in the marketing of the bottled water products through events, visits, exhibitions, advertising so as to increase the visibility of the company and its products to targeted clients or potential customers.
- Holder of at least a first degree in marketing or busness administration with a strong marketing bias.
- At least 2 years of experience in marketing, one of which should be in beverage or food industry.
- Rsponsible for safegurding the quality all company brands of bottled water supplied to the market,ensuring compliance with the specified products' components, packing and production process at every stage while adhering to defined standards and regulations.
- Holder of at least a first degree in marketing or busness administration or communications with the strong sales bias.
- At least 2 years experience in sales or sales and logistic, one which should be in beverage or food industry
- Responsible for meeting the sales targets of all products and prudent management of finished products stocks and ensuring that the logistic for delivery of sales are properly managed and records are accurately maintained.
- Holder of at least a first degree in marketing or business administration or communications with a strong sale bias
- At least 2 years of experience in sales and logistic, one of which should be in beverage or food industry.
POSITION TITLE: GENERAL MANAGER
- Who will be the chief executive officer of the company and will be responsible for providing the overall responsible for the efficient and effective management of the company.
- Holder of at least first degree in finance, mechanical/ industrial Engineering or production engineering or business administration.
- At least 7 years of experience in bottling technologies three ofv which must be at senior level.
MODE OF APPLICATIONS
- Interested candidates should specify the time frame when they will be available to take up their position successful.
- All resumes should be sent to the email- firstname.lastname@example.org before 15th 0ctober, 2019
- Introduction letter that indicates your position of interest should be attached