Friday, October 4, 2019

HESLB Important Announcement To Loan Applicants Correction 2019/2020

HESLB Important Announcement To Loan Applicants Correction 2019/2020, Marekebisho Maombi Ya Mkopo, Majina Ya Mkopo, HESLB Batch 1

HESLB has extended a two-day extension to credit applicants for the 2019/2020 academic year whose forms were deemed deficient to complete the amendment until Sunday October 6, 2019 at 5.59 at night.

The extension of the amendment period is intended to give applicants the opportunity to amend their application forms and by closing the system on October 4, 2019 which was the deadline according to the announcement of September 29, 2019;  they will not be able to accomplish it.

As of today, October 4, 2019, out of 10,571 students whose application forms were found to be defective, 7,558 applicants have completed the amendment, a number that equals 71.6%.  The remaining number of 3,013 credit applicants (28.4%) were the ones who did not complete the corrections.

The HESLB action to call on some credit applicants to make corrections on their forms follows the completion of a credit application verification process where it was noted that some credit application forms have deficiencies that prevent them from continuing with the credit application process.

These limitations include the lack of documents or attachments certified by the relevant authorities and the signatures of the applicants and their sponsors. Read In Swahili Here
  • To see the list of names and corrections required for the First Degree  click here.
  • To see the list of names and corrections required for the Law School of Tanzania click here
  • To see a list of titles and adjustments required for Graduate and Postgraduate degrees click here

SHARE THIS

Author:

0 komentar: