jobs in tanzania, jobs in tanzania 2019, total tanzania phone number, jobs in tanzania 2019, zoom tanzania jobs 2019, jobs in tanzania for foreigners, total tanzania hr, total tanzania head office dar es salaamJOB TITLE: SENIOR LUBRICANTS ENGINEER
LOCATION: DAR ES SALAAM-NELSON MANDELA RD(TZA)
- Prospecting of potential customers and negotiating contracts.
- Control over the term and condition of sales as specified in sales agreement including credit limits and terms of payments
- Provide technical assistance to customers and ensure customers are happy in the service.
- Improve customer’s loyalty by frequent visits, identify their needs and act accordingly.
- Conducts technical visits (workout lubrication survey, training requirements, product recommendation) and assist customers for smooth operation to entire satisfaction of our services.
- To access and report on any development and new project in existing clients and in new prospects
- Monitor sales of each customer in respect to budget
- Undertake periodic market survey, at least once every half year, of the business and propose an action plan for improvement.
- Propose actions to improve market share and good level of margin
- Conduct Lubricants training to consumers on product knowledge and application of our products.
- Develop Lubes Resellers.
- Look for independent stations for TOTAL lubricants.
- Participate in any marketing activity that improve the sales and profitability of the company.
Context and environment
- Stiff competition in the market
- Smuggling and re-branding of fake products
- Price sensitive market
- BSC in Mechanical /Chemical Engineering
- Minimum of three years work experience preferably in petroleum industry
- Experience in marketing and selling skills.
- Knowledge of computer application software ( word processing, spreadsheet,systems....)
- Excellent in anticipate, analytical and decision- making skills
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
JOB TITLE: TERRITORY MANAGER
LOCATION: DAR ES SALAAM-HAILE SELASSIE RD(TZA)
Under the authority of the Network Operation Manager, he is responsible for a profit center that he pilots with the support of functional and operational units (customer service, maintenance, SFS, accounting, etc.). He is the main person responsible for the service stations he handles.
He spells out, coordinates, develops and supervises the policies of the Network Department with respect to:
- -SFS: shop, washing, maintenance bay, food, programming and promotional operations
- -Reception / Service / Quality: Top service,
- -Hygiene / Safety / Environment / Safety of property and of persons
- -Maintenance: in interface with the maintenance unit, he makes sure that the operator observes the contract terms.
- He studies, proposes and negotiates the economic aspects of the contracts within the framework of their installation, of their renewal or of annual renegotiation (working capital required, operating account forecast).
- He controls and wards off the financial risks by making a monthly check on the manager’s financial health (financial situation) and analyzes the economic and commercial performance levels (actual operating account).
- He proposes and implements the action plans required for optimizing results.
- He proposes and implements the continuing training plan for all station staff. He prepares and proposes a promotion policy for Young Dealers.
- He implements a competition and sectorial watch; identifies and characterizes possible prospects, analyzes the competition.
Context and environment
- Complexity of the business relationship vis-à-vis managing tenants (CODO) holding independent trade status.
- Highly competitive environment (increasing activity of independents, parallel market).
- Demanding when it comes to financial aspects (major stakes).
- Increased attention to environmental problems / sustainable development.
- Works 80% in the field / frequent night time visits.
- Bac+3/4 level (secondary school graduation + a further 3 or 4 years of education)
- Autonomy, organization (ability to hierarchize events), strict approach, feeling for business and for customer service.
- Analytic mind, reactivity, availability.
- Ability to listen and communicate, managerial potential.
- Field man / woman.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY