Job Opportunity At WAT SACCOS Limited, Ajira WAT SACCOS Limited, Nafasi Za Kazi WAT SACCOS LimitedVacancy title: Branch Manager [ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Nonprofit, and NGO , Category: Management ]
- Jobs at: WAT SACCOS
- Deadline of this Job: 17th October 2019
- Duty Station: Within Tanzania , Tanzania , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, October 11, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
WAT SACCOS is a Savings and Credit Cooperative Society which conducting its services in Dar es Salaam Region. Its main activity is to provide savings and credit to its members. It has more than 16,000 members with a portfolio outstanding balance loans of Tshs 2.6 billion. The SACCOS is seeking for a Branch manager who will be discharging duties and responsibilities, which include among others: .
• Supervise staff in the Branch.
• Assist the Manager to plan, organize, manage and control the accounting, finance and administration of SACCOS
• Disbursement of loan after approval by the Credit Committee
• Follow up of loan repayment every day Make follow up on all matters relating to the personnel of the organization and reply to their queries in time
• Provide assignments to junior staff
• Prepare daily and monthly reports and registration of new members
• Make sure all posting relating to a month are done before tenth of the following month and submit to the Head Office
• Receive daily cash from tellers and cross checking their daily reports on cash
• Maintaining required stationery for daily office uses .
• Prepare monthly submissions of PPF and PAYE submit to the SACCOS Accountant
• Collaborate with the SACCOS Manager to cause stock taking at the end of the month and the year
• Maintain proper fixed assets register
• Create a better working environment for staff and advise the Manager on the staff motivation model:
• Manage, control, supervise and plan day to day SACCO Branch operations and activities
• Ensure and promote economic viability of the
• Branch Advise the manager on any issue relating the development of the Branch and the Staff
• Perform any specific task and duty assigned by the SACCOS' Manager Remuneration is according to WAT SACCOS salaries scheme
Educational Qualifications and competencies
• A degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or its equivalent
• Ability to delegate and monitor duties Strict compliance with the SACCOS Rules and Regulations Experience
• At least two (2) years relevant working experience in SACCOS or in Cooperative or Microfinance Industry
Job application procedure
Your application should be addressed to:
Manager, WAT SACCOS LTD,
P. O. Box 5914, DAR ES SALAAM
Closing date 17th October 2019.