Job Opportunity Embassy of the Republic of Korea, Jobs Careers Korea Embassy, Jobs Tanzania, Ajira Mpya Korea EmbassyPosition: Ambassador’s Secretary
The Embassy of the Republic of Korea is inviting experienced and qualified citizens to fill the above mentioned vacant post.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To prepare documents accurately and promptly
- To do various researches for Ambassador’s reference
- To receive incoming calls, faxes, emails, and answer them promptly and courteously
- To make necessary arrangements and bookings
- To attend visitors courteously and direct them accordingly to portray a positive image of the Embassy
- To handle sensitive official and personal information with integrity and prudence to protect the Embassy and promote harmony among staff
- To carry out any other relevant duties as may be assigned by her/ his superior
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- A University degree or above in administration or secretarial training from a recognized institution plus computer training in MS office (Word, Excel and Power point etc. )
- At least one year of prior experience as a secretary
- Experienced working with/ at Government organization or Diplomatic Mission
- Excellent command of English and Swahili, good interpersonal skills, disciplined, intelligent, smart with personality.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
- Applications should include a covering letter, detailed CV with educational qualifications, a summary of professional experience and a minimum of 2 professional references.
- All applications must be physically submitted to the Embassy NOT later than 22nd October 2019 with the following address:
EMBASSY OF THE REPUBLIC OF KOREA
19th Floor, Golden Jubilee Towers, Ohio Street,
City Centre. Dar es Salaam.