Job Opportunity Of HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER At Vivo EnergyReports to: Managing Director
The position is responsible for the delivery of high quality Human Resource management and services in all areas of HR functional excellence to all businesses and support functions in Vivo Energy.
The incumbent should be a consummate HR professional with the ability to articulate a clear Human Resources proposition and lead initiatives in the people space in partnership with the business. The incumbent will need to be a person of principle and integrity.
- Comply with OU labor law and payroll regulations
- Develop and implement country HR strategy in line with business strategy and Group priorities
- Embed Vivo Energy Code of Conduct, Values and working culture: Focus, Simplify and Perform
- Deliver Human resources operations: administration, employee relation; counseling, recruitment, Training and developing, Talent Management, Coaching, performance Management and implementing organizational changes
- Implement and promote Group HR policies
- Implement Talent strategy: succession plans, Emerging leaders identification and development, talent reviews…
- Ensure a cost leadership in monitoring HR budget and OU Manpower costs.
- Supports Country Leadership Team by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions
- Develop and maintain HR Country policies and procedures in line with VE Group Code of conduct, value and Guidelines.
- Develop and implement remuneration and benefits policies and reviews in coordination with Group Compensation & Benefits expert
- Develop and monitor HR KPI’s in line with business needs: Manpower cost, turnover, training budget, training days, Talents metrics…
- Ensure organization health by implementing a structured approach to IR/ER through provision of advice to managers on IR/ER policies and processes. Staying abreast of changes in local legislation and managing internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop own HR team by coaching, providing learning opportunities and implementing relevant development products in order to provide a competent, professional and customer focused HR service to the business.
- Responsible for Office Services.
- HR professional background - 10 years minimum with 5 years at a senior level.
- Prior experience in key areas of HR policies and processes, recruitment, potential assessment, remuneration and benefits, performance management, ER/IR.
- Knowledge and understanding of local labour markets and employment law regimes within the country.
- Good presentational, influencing and interpersonal skills.
To apply, send us your applications (CV and cover letter) by October 31st 2019. Use the job title you are applying for as the subject of the email.