Direct Reports to: Mental Health Activity Manager
Position status: Full-time | Location: Nduta Camp | Position open: 1
Minimum Educational Qualification:
- Essential degree or diploma in Psychology
- Essential 2 years’ experience minimum as a Psychologist
- Desirable previous experience with MSF or other NGO’s in developing countries
- Languages: English (fluent, oral & written). Swahili, Kirundi and French are assets.
- Competences: Results, teamwork, flexibility, commitment, service.
- Knowledge: Desirable – Tropical diseases and refugee health
- Carrying out mental health consultation needs of Staff establishing a diagnosis and a plan of treatment.
- Providing effective guidance
- Providing psychological support and psychotherapy sessions, trainings (individual, group) to staff according to MSF protocols in order to improve their mental health conditions
- Collecting statistical and monitoring data about staff mental health
- Ensuring that all patient information is kept confidential.
How to Apply?
Please manually apply for this job using the details below:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their application letter, detailed CV and supporting documents (copies of diplomas) To: Administrator, MSF Tanzania, Nduta in the CV Box by 4.00pm on 1st November 2019 or via MSFCHfirstname.lastname@example.org ,
Please indicate on the Envelope/Subject Line the position title: PSYCHOLOGIST
Only applications in English or French will be considered.
Women are encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for test and interview.
(MSF is an equal Employer and does not charge any application/recruitment or training fee)