Job Opportunity Of SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER At Turkys Mifuko company limitedJOB TITLE: SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER
Purpose of the job:
Managing marketing department effectively and enhancing communications team to assist with the development of the Company’s corporate brand image, customer retention, and championing
this through providing corporate marketing support to key internal and external clients.
Sales and Marketing Skills and Qualifications:
- Superior Written and Verbal Communication Skills, Math Skills, Product Knowledge, Creativity, Demonstrated Experience, Courteous, Basic Computer Literacy, Microsoft Office, Database
- Skills, Business, Accounting, Marketing, Finance, Target Market Analysis, Presentation Skills, Persistent, Flexible
Read Also:- Need Job Application Letter | Job Letter Cover Click Here To Download Sample
Duties and responsibilities
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business and establishing targeted market share.
- Championing consistent corporate brand communications internally and externally across all mediums.
- Organize and develop client relationship include; client’s satisfactory surveys, client development activities, client skills training and special events.
- Oversee business development activities include; assisting in strategic planning for client presentations and Commercial exhibition.
- Develop and administer marketing database which includes clients and prospective information, mailing list application and access to financial reports.
- Liaising with key stakeholders in order to plan and produce external and internal marketing materials both on and off-line.
- Conducting marketing research by using questionnaire and focus group discussion.
- Finding the new agents and retain them accordingly and regular updating them on our new products and offer.
- Organizing and attending events such as conference, seminars and exhibition.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Using marketing strategies to reach the company’s targeted sales per month.
- Dealing direct with Banks, Hotels, and corporate as well as Shops, Supermarkets, Hospitals, Bars, Schools, Colleges and developing relationships with prospects.
- Working closely with suppliers and external creative agencies.
- Performing other duties as it will be assigned by management.
- N.B Should have more than five years’ experience doing marketing activities in beverage Companies with Degree/Master of Business Administration majoring in Marketing or relevant field
Interested candidates to submit applications to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Read Also:- Get Free Curriculum Vitae Online Click Here To Download
Interested candidates should submit their applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies of academic and professional certificates with testimonials, and recommendation from two referees with their addresses and daytime telephone contacts, before 16/02/2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.