We seek to hire a qualified candidate for the position of a Human Resource Officer The successful employee will be offered Free accommodation, electricity, & water bills within company’s premises Ideal candidate must have experience of managing over 800 staff
- Recruiting and staffing logistics;
- Performance management and improvement tracking systems;
- Employee orientation, development, and training logistics and record keeping;
- Assisting with employee relations;
- Company-wide committee facilitation and participation;
- Company employee communication;
- Compensation and benefits administration and record keeping;
- Maintaining employee files and the HR filing system;
- Assisting with the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR office.
- Safety of the workforce.
- Development of the Human Resources department.
- Development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance.
- Personal ongoing development.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in human resources, Administration management, or a similar field.
- Experience with Industrial will add advantage.
Mode of Application:
Attach your updated CV with the current passport size on firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Location: Pwani
Deadline: 18th October, 2019.