New Jobs Opportunities at Blue Recruits Employment Solutions, Ajira Blue Recruits Employment Solutions, Jobs Tanzania Blue Recruits Employment SolutionsJOB TITLE: Fuel Procurement and Logistics Manager
Fuel industry experienced with a strong ability to develop positive relationships with suppliers, vendors and Co-Workers. Basically be able to Purchase, control, store and supply the fuel from Point of purchase to final destination.
- Location: Dar Es Salaam
- Industry: Fuel Industry
- Experience: Minimum 5 years experience in fuel supply
- Essential: Fuel Background in supply, purchasing and logistics
- Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement, business management or logistics, Fuel industry experience and a strong ability to develop positive relationships with suppliers.
· Bidding and tendering for the fuel from EWURA and Government bodies organizes for transportation of purchased fuel
· Oversee maintenance of the oil (fuel) from terminal to the destination.
· Fuel control
· Identifies and address barriers that decrease operational efficiency in the procurement department.
· Develop a strategy to improve communication between the parties, such as setting up a dedicated communications office for suppliers to make inquiries on unclear orders or delivery time lines.
· To monitor use of purchased goods and materials.
· Ensure the appropriate records are kept on asset disposal, ensure asset are located accordingly and used and regularly update inventory.
· Manage and control fuel depot in Tanzania, ensure transparency of all fuel purchases and dispatches, implement and supervise curative measure for the upkeep of the fuel depot.
· Implement standard procedures and database to monitor fuel consumption and reports.
· Manage and monitor vehicles to maximize utilization, routing and scheduling for timely deliveries of returnees
· Oversee and supervise on the implementation of preventive and curative maintenance of vehicles or trucks and generators.
· Perform other duties as it may be assigned.
· Communication skills
· Team work
· Leadership and Negotiation skills
· Client Orientation
· Performance Management
· Planning and Organizing
How to Apply?
Please manually apply for this job using the details below:
Email CV: email@example.com