SELECTED CANDIDATES TO JOIN BACHELOR DEGREE PROGRAMMES FOR 2019/2020 ACADEMIC YEAR (ALL ROUNDS)The following candidates have been selected to join various bachelor programmes offered by Tanzania Institute of Accountancy for the Academic year 2019/2020.
Selected candidates are required to report for studies to their respective campuses from 4th November, 2019.
- Joining instruction and admission letters can be downloaded from TIA website- tia.ac.tz or can be collected at any TIA campus. Selected candidates are advised to read information provided in the joining instructions.
- Selected applicants with multiple admissions are requested to confirm to join TIA. Confirmation codes can be requested through candidates’ accounts (profiles) and confirmation has to be done through their profiles. Candidates should log in using usernames and pass words used during online application.
- Confirmed and selected applicants can view their admission status through their accounts (profiles) by using their usernames and pass words.
- Transfer window will be opened from 5th November up to 15th November, 2019 to allow interested candidates to transfer from one TIA campus to another or from one course to another.
- The Institute has limited accommodation facilities for students. Those who wish to stay at the Institute’s Hostels should apply in advance to their respective campuses.
- For any inquiry call us at +255 22 2850717/+255 22 2850716 062577774/O677777746/0764777746 OR email us at email@example.com